Priority Fire Apparatus & Service
Full Service safety equipment installation & repairs
RTV Skid Units & PFA Modified RTV's
Call us for all your Equipment, Hose, Nozzle, Adapter, and Tool needs. We work to get the lowest pricing by dealing directly with our vendors:
PFA Deliveries and PFA Built Trucks
Our Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP) insures that your apparatus will be ready for the call when necessary. It also insures successful certifications as required. Performing preventative maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis will ensure low cost apparatus repair for the year and reduces down time of the apparatus. Preventive maintenance programs also insure your vehicle service records are properly maintained. Once set up, Priority Fire will notify you of up-coming service and certifications. We are your one stop service center.
Chassis PMP Service includes all the motor oil and all exterior filters (except air filter). The Air filter is extra if it needs replacing. This isn’t just a Lube, Oil and Filter; it’s a complete Service and Safety Check. (We use Rotella T 15W40 Motor Oil unless otherwise advised) Let us show you our “PMP Chassis/Body Service Check List”, so you can see all that we check and/or adjust.
Pump PMP Service includes changing the Gear Grease/Oil in the Gearbox, along with a complete inspection, adjustments as needed, and a Pump Performance Test. Let us show you our “PMP Pump Check Service & Performance Sheets” also.
Special Note: As part of our PMP program; if your department is within 40 miles of Priority Fire, you are eligible for “Free pick-up and Delivery”. One of our insured CDL driver’s can pick-up and return your unit. It's been proven that service work and repairs can be turned around faster, and have your apparatus back in service sooner, if done in the shop. Our Mobile Unit is available if you are more comfortable having the work done at your station. We offer “Fast and Prompt Service”.
We also Service and Repair Portable Pumps, Fans, Generators, and more!
RTV Modifications: Brush Fire Skids, Rescue Skids, Tool Mounting, Lighting Packages, Tracks and MORE!
Fire /Rescue Skid Unit for a RTV
Our standard model will include a L-shape 55 gallon Aluminum Tank with "Anode Rod Protection". A reliable 6 HP B&S OHV Vanguard or 5.5 HP Honda OHV engine, with recoil start, mounted to a Twin Impeller 1 1/2" Water Pump - 4800 GPH, 350-ft. max total head, 125 PSI high pressure system - great for fire protection. High-pressure 2-stage twin impeller high efficiency pump. Marine-grade aluminum casing. 3-way discharge port. Nitrile rubber seal and casing O-rings. Self-priming. Proven robust design for long life. Corrosion-resistant materials. Low oil protection. This unit shall have the following Discharges: One (1) 1-1/2" NH and two (2) 3/4" GH. Will also include a removable sliding Rescue Rack, built for customer supplied Stokes Basket. When the rack is slid in and not in use, it doesn't extend beyond the back of the RTV box . When it is needed for transporting a stokes basket, it just slides out. The Rescue Rack will provides a seating position next to the patient's head, a seat belt is provided. The Stokes Basket will be off set to one side of the box, over the Water Tank. The pump is accessible and can be used with the Rescue Rack mounted.
1. Delete Rescue Rack - Delete the Rescue Rack from the order.
2. Smaller Flat Tank - Low Profile 45 gallon Aluminum Tank with “Anode Rod Protection. (Must also pick Option #3)
3. Basic Smaller Pump - A Honda WX 15 4-stroke pump (2.5 HP General Use Mini Water Pump Delivers 4320 GPH, 1-1/2” discharge port, 26-ft. max suction head, 125-ft total head), with 2 - 3/4” discharges.
4. Stokes Basket One-Piece - Ferno Model 71, One-Piece Basket Stretcher - Orange high-density polyethylene shell, supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty, aluminum frame.
5. Stokes Basket Two-Piece - Ferno Model 71-S, Two-Piece Basket Stretcher - Orange high-density polyethylene shell, supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty, aluminum frame.
6. Stokes Basket Bridle Sling - The Bridle Sling provides vertical or horizontal lifting capacity of up to 2,000 lbs. Made of 1” nylon webbing resistant to moisture and fungus rot with forged snap hooks and 3” ID forged steel suspension ring.
7. Mounted Hose Reel - Rated to 150 PSI and 120 Degree F - Stores and maintains a 5/8” water hose up to 150 feet long (hose not included). 2-year limited warranty. This option includes the plumbing with one forged brass ball valve between the pump and the reel. Max of two (2). ** If option# 3 is selected only, one (1) reel is to be used.**
8. Commercial-Duty Series 4000 Garden Hose - 3/4” x 50’ - All-weather self-straightening garden hose stays flexible to 45 Degree F. Microshield antimicrobial protection guards against mold and mildew. Powercoil collar eliminates kinking at the reel connection or faucet while Powercoil coupling ensures maximum fit at the connection. Guaranteed not to kink or tangle. Limited lifetime warranty.
9. Commercial-Duty Series 4000 Garden Hose - 3/4” x 100’ - Same description as option# 8, but 100’ long.
10. Forestry Fire Hose - 1” x 50’ - Spec 187 - Extremely lightweight all synthetic forestry hose which meets or exceeds USDA Spec 187. Comes treated with a suitable fungicide. It is durable yet its lightweight feature allows more hose to be carried or packed within the same space requirements. Being synthetic the maintenance is greatly reduced. Construction: Circular bias woven, single jacket, 100% virgin filament polyester. Tube: Extruded T.P.U. elastomer - ozone and age resistant. Service Test Pressure 250 PSIG
11. Forestry Fire Hose - 1” x 100’ - Same description as option# 10, but 100’ long.
12. Forestry Nozzle - Akron Brass has introduced their new 1” forestry nozzle. The nozzle is a dual flow, adjustable pattern nozzle designed with the lower flow rates and rugged simplicity needed for wildland/forestry applications. It’s simple twist operation takes you through the following settings: off, low flow straight stream, low flow narrow fog, high straight stream, and high flow fog.
13. Econoflo Multipurpose Fire Hose - A versatile multipurpose high-pressure fire hose made with 100% virgin polyester and lightweight, high strength Thermo Plastic lining. Coupled with brass ferrule type coupling, garden hose thread. Easily carried and stored. 300 PSI working pressure; 5/8” hose size. Includes 50’ fire hose, nozzle, and pouch.
RTV Rescue Rack Unit (only)
Includes a removable sliding Rescue Rack, built for customer supplied Stokes Basket. When the rack is slid in and not in use, it doesn’t extend beyond the back of the RTV box. When it is needed for transporting a stokes basket, it just slides out. The Rescue Rack will provide a seating position next to the patient’s head, a seat belt is provided. The Stokes Basket will be off set to one side of the box. The Rescue Rack is easily removable from the box of the RTV and remounts just as easy.
1. Stokes Basket One-Piece - Ferno Model 71, One-Piece Basket Stretcher - See description item# 4 above.
2. Stokes Basket Two-Piece - Ferno Model 71-S, Two-Piece Basket Stretcher - See description item# 5 above.
3. Stokes Basket Bridle Sling - The Bridle Sling provides vertical or horizontal lifting capacity of up to 2,000 lbs. - See description item# 6 above.